Comprehensive Compliance Management
Let Employer Advantage Cover Your Blindside.
The list of government mandates on employers is never-ending and ever-changing. And keeping up with those mandates and how they affect your business is a full-time job in and of itself.
That is why the well-versed team at Employer Advantage works hard to stay abreast of these changes and how they impact clients. Benefit from our expertise and centralized knowledge by outsourcing your compliance management to the experts!
Our Compliance Management Includes
- I-9 compliance and record maintenance
- Supervisory training
- New-hire documentation and policy acknowledgment
- EEO-1 reporting
- State and federal minimum wage changes
- FLSA audits and employee classification
- FMLA administration
- DOL complaints and guidance
- Title VII support
- Child labor law compliance
- Maintaining personnel files
- New-hire reporting
- Employment verification
- Client assistance during unemployment hearings
- ADA compliance relating to employment
- Employment-related audit response and assistance
- Leaves-of-absence record keeping
- Federal/state employment posters
- Current policy and procedure updates as regulations change