Scissor Lift Training
This is required as the first part of an initial training program. This part of the program covers lift types, inspections, operation, stability and general operation safety. A written or oral exam is required to demonstrate the employee has competent understanding of the operation and safety of the equipment they will be operating. This is a 1 time training as long as the three year evaluation is maintained.
Who needs this course?
All employees that operate any type of Scissor lift, are required to have this training.
- OSHA Regulation
- How to get OSHA quickcards
- Safety Guidelines
- Training completion cards
- Course & Credit Completion
Skill Training is recommended to be a 2-Hour training session with the skill performance test as the only test.
Classroom and Exam this part of the training is recommended to be a 3-Hour block with instruction lasting for 2-hours and the written or oral exam lasting 1 hour.
* At the end of the course, you will be given a written exam. You must demonstrate a thorough understanding of information presented to get a completion certificate. Participant must be physically able to participate in and complete any hands-on training that the course requires.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
Start with a simple conversation.
We’d be honored to provide you with a new path to HR Bliss.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- Urgent Requests | Please Call: Toll Free 877.413.5899