OSHA estimates that informed employers and workers, in compliance with correct safety standards, can save as many as 50 lives and prevent 4,500 accidents every year. A scaffold is defined as an elevated, temporary work platform.
There are three basic types of scaffolds:
Other scaffolds, principally man lifts, personnel hoists, etc., which are sometimes thought of as vehicles or machinery, but can be regarded as another type of supported scaffold.
Who needs this course?
Any company that works with or near any type of scaffolding needs to have employees that know the regulations pertaining to working on and working near scaffolds.
- Training and competent person requirements
- Requirements for designing and constructing scaffolds
- Common hazards
- Types of scaffolds
There is no testing required for this information course unless it is taken as part of an OSHA 10 or 30 hour class.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
See If We're a Match!
Interested in a brief, over-the-phone meeting? A simple conversation allows us to create a free strategic needs assessment for your business.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- For Urgent Requests, Call us Toll-Free at 877.958.9237