OSHA 10 HOUR CONSTRUCTION
The 10-hour Construction Outreach Training Program is intended to provide an entry level worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards in a construction setting.
Who is This Course For?
- Entry Level Construction Workers
- Activities include but not limited to: Commercial and residential construction, remodeling, repair and paint. Also, window and door replacement, steel erection, tank construction and any construction activity that can be subjected to OSHA regulation.
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Focus Four
Electrical Safety, Falls, Struck-By, Caught-In or Between, Struck-By
- Module 3: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 4: Health Hazards in Construction
Elective Modules 5-10
- Module 5: Material Handling
- Module 6: Cranes, Derricks, Hoist, Elevators & Conveyors
- Module 7: Excavation
- Module 8: Scaffolds
- Module 9: Stairways & Ladders
- Module 10: Hand & Power Tools
Constructed to satisfy business needs
At the end of each module, you will be given a short quiz. You must demonstrate an understanding of each module quiz to move forward in the course.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the OSHA 10-hour Construction Outreach Training course you have six months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. The training for any remaining makeup classes shall not duplicate information contained in any other training sessions. This course cannot be completed in one day. OSHA requires it to be at least two days and can be conducted in several sessions as long as it is completed within six months.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
Start with a simple conversation.
We’d be honored to provide you with a new path to HR Bliss.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- Urgent Requests | Please Call: Toll Free 877.413.5899