Hot Work Programs
Who needs this course?
As an employer this course will show you how to comply with the OSHA regulation and audit your program. This is an awareness program that introduces hot work safety information. This program does not teach welding, cutting, brazing or any other skills associated with hot work.
As an employee, you will learn how the program works as an affected employee and as an authorized employee. All employees will learn to recognize related hot work hazards and how to avoid injuries.
- Hot Work Hazards
- How to develop a complete program
- Fire Watch / Fire Prevention
- General Protection for Employees
- Health Concerns of Welding Fumes
- The Hot Work Permit Forms
This is an information course and does not require test.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
Start with a simple conversation.
We’d be honored to provide you with a new path to HR Bliss.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- Urgent Requests | Please Call: Toll Free 877.413.5899