Hazard Communications /GHS/SDS
Who needs this course?
Every employer needs to have an initial training program with new employees to cover hazards in the workplace. Then an annual refresher is required for all employees.
- How to determine if hazardous chemicals are in your workplace
- Steps for setting up an effective employee education program
- What the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) is
- Proper labeling systems
- How to read a Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
A quiz may or may not accompany this course. Annual employee refresher may not require a test. As part of the OSHA 10 & 30 hour certification would require a test.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
See If We're a Match!
Interested in a brief, over-the-phone meeting? A simple conversation allows us to create a free strategic needs assessment for your business.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- For Urgent Requests, Call us Toll-Free at 877.958.9237