First Aid CPR, AED Certification
(American Safety & Health Institute)
There is a $25 per student material fee for Employer Advantage clients.
The National Safety Council First Aid, CPR and AED courses are designed to teach individuals how to provide first aid for illness and injuries or to provide basic life support until professional medical care is available. The National Safety Council First Aid, CPR and AED course is designed to meet OSHA’s First Aid Standard 29 CFR 1910.151.
As an employer, it is your responsibility to ensure the availability of medical personnel for advice and consultation on matters of occupational health.
Who needs this course?
Anyone working in the General Industry or Construction Industry where there is an absence of an infirmary, clinic, or hospital in near proximity (OSHA interpretation dated January 16, 2007 defines near proximity as 3-4 minutes) to the workplace which is used for treatment of all injured employees. Under 29 CFR 1910.151, OSHA requires all employers to have a person or persons adequately trained to render first aid.
- Acting in an Emergency
- Preventing Disease Transmission
- Check the Victim
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Recovery Position
- Heart Attack and Chest Pain
- Bleeding and Wound Care
- Serious Injuries
- Bone, Joint and Muscle Injuries
- Sudden Illness
- Allergic Reactions
- Cold and Heat Emergencies
- Rescuing and Moving Victims
- Course Credit & Completion
Testing will be optional based on the instructor
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
Start with a simple conversation.
We’d be honored to provide you with a new path to HR Bliss.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- Urgent Requests | Please Call: Toll Free 877.413.5899