Who needs this course?
This course would be customized for the employees that handle specific chemicals. Not all employees may have exposure to limited quantity chemicals and would not need to be trained specifically on these chemicals.
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) specific to each chemical where exposure could occur
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment(PPE) required for each chemical
- Proper handling of chemicals along with precautions
- Storing and disposal of chemicals specific to the industry
Generally there is no test accompanying the class. However, should the chemical prove to be specifically hazardous, a test may be constructed to assure understanding and working knowledge.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
See If We're a Match!
Interested in a brief, over-the-phone meeting? A simple conversation allows us to create a free strategic needs assessment for your business.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- For Urgent Requests, Call us Toll-Free at 877.958.9237