This course has two levels of training. The general awareness class is for all employees and the advanced class is for health /medical providers along with care facilities and care givers.
Who needs this course?
This is an OSHA required class that is required of all new hires and all employees on an annual basis.
Bloodborne Pathogen Basics
- Intro to BBP
- Transferring Pathogens
- Who is at Risk?
How to Protect Yourself
- Emergency Number
- Universal Precautions
- Preventative Work Practices
Post Exposure Basics
- Reporting Exposures
- The Decontamination Process
- Disposing of Biohazard Materials
- Employee Rights
- OSHA Reporting-300 Log
- OSHA Reporting-Sharps Log
The general awareness class is 1-hour credit
The advanced class is 2-hours credit
The general awareness class does not have testing
The advanced class does have a testing procedure available.
* CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: In order to receive a refund for a course, you must notify the designated Employer Advantage instructor and withdraw from the class 5 business days prior to the training event. If a scheduled class has less than the minimum number of enrollees or weather conditions make travel unsafe, Employer Advantage will cancel the class and refund any fees previously paid by the enrollee. All refunds will be in the form of a check.
For Employer Advantage PEO clients, if you fail to withdraw an employee from a class at least 5 business days prior to the training event, you will be invoiced the non-client employee price.
Contact us if you have any questions, the dates for the course you are interested in are not currently showing, or if you would like group and onsite pricing. Thank you.
See If We're a Match!
Interested in a brief, over-the-phone meeting? A simple conversation allows us to create a free strategic needs assessment for your business.
- Free strategic assessment of your business needs
- Quick and easy account setup and seamless transitions
- For Urgent Requests, Call us Toll-Free at 877.958.9237